Hello collective wisdom,

Longtime lurker, infrequent poster here, trying to help out an art historian and I’m coming up so empty:

I am in search of a scan of pages 6-7 of the November 27, 1949 This Week Magazine. This article is “Hitler’s Orphans” and it includes photographs of children in postwar Europe by the documentary photographer David Seymour (also called “Chim.”) The author of the piece is Lee Jones.

To my knowledge this is a widely-circulated newspaper supplement and it does not have an ISSN. If anyone out there has this issue and would be willing to scan the two pages for us that would be miraculous and so very very appreciated. Alternatively, if you know of a repository/archive for this supplement that you could point me to that would also be helpful!!

Thank you!

Leah

Leah Sherman
Visual & Performing Arts Librarian