Hello all,

I'm working with a faculty member who is looking at early exhibition publications for the art galleries of Morgan State University, Howard University, Fisk University or Morehouse College.

We will be in contact with each of the school's archives, but wondered whether anyone here has institution files on any of these venues (as the Brooklyn Museum does for the Howard University Gallery of Art).

Thanks in advance for any guidance,
Bronwen Bitetti

--
Bronwen Bitetti