Hello ARLIS colleagues,

I am seeking a scan of the following from a 1887 Christie's auction catalogue. If anyone can assist me I'd be so grateful:

Copy of the title page, lot no. 1191 (which is The Calling of Saint Matthew by the Circle of van Dyck, although it may be listed as something like Three unidentified figures seated at a table with two standing figures by van Dyck), and also if it is annotated, I would need a key by the annotator if there is one. The sale is three days, and it should be listed on the third day, July 14th, 1887.

OCLC number: 1031233229

Many thanks in advance!

All the best,
Laura

Laura Crook Woodard, MLIS

Librarian

Preferred pronouns: she/her/hers

P: 205.297.8065

Birmingham Museum of Art

2000 Rev. Abraham Woods, Jr. Blvd., Birmingham Alabama 35203

artsbma.org