From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ssalis1
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2020 9:24 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Contemporary Artist readings

Hello collective wisdom!

I’m working with a faculty member whose looking for some short and accessible readings on the multifaceted topic of identity, which ideally includes/speaks to/ uses contemporary artists.

We’ve done a fair amount of searching and found some great resources in publications like the Whitechapel Gallery series “Documents of Contemporary Art”( https://shop.whitechapelgallery.org/collections/documents-of-contemporary-art)

Does anyone have any other resources / series / websites / journals that are similar to these? is be grateful for any ideas!

Best,
Mackenzie

Mail submissions to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/membership/join-arlisna Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.arlisna.org Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>