 Hello collective wisdom!

I’m working with a faculty member whose looking for some short and accessible readings on the multifaceted topic of identity, which ideally includes/speaks to/ uses contemporary artists.

We’ve done a fair amount of searching and found some great resources in publications like the Whitechapel Gallery series “Documents of Contemporary Art”(   https://shop.whitechapelgallery.org/collections/documents-of-contemporary-art)

Does anyone have any other resources / series / websites / journals that are similar to these? is be grateful for any ideas!

Best,

Mackenzie