Hi Jillian,

Our polices are listed on the Overview tab of this Libguide: http://guides.ou.edu/gadgets

We haven’t had much of a problem with students not knowing how to use the equipment. I’ve got an instructional video or owner’s manual linked to each piece of technology on the guide. Once a year each of our student employees is responsible for learning the basics of one item and teaching it to the others, so they’ve all had some exposure to the most basic functions.

Other related links from our main library: https://libraries.ou.edu/content/ou-libraries-technology-lending-policies
https://libraries.ou.edu/technology-lending

Best,

Matt

Dr. Matt Stock
Associate Professor/Fine & Applied Arts Librarian
University Libraries
University of Oklahoma
(405)325-4243