Hi Karina,

I would love to hear about any responses you get. We’ve talked about this as well.

We record bib references in TMS (but that is done by our registrar dept) and our library cataloger includes the museum object reference information in the bib records in a 500 note in the library catalog. Example: TMA reference: Woman with a Crow by Pablo Picasso (1936.4). Our two systems do not talk to one another.

-Alison

Alison L. Huftalen

(she/her/hers)

Head Librarian