Dear ARLIS colleagues,

I am reaching out to see if anyone out there is using a bibliographic management tool collaboratively in their organization (rather than as a personal research tool). I would love to hear recommendations for tools and workflows to help us manage bibliographic references.

I'd especially like to know...
1.      If you use a bibliographic management tool collaboratively across your organization.
2.      Does your bibliographic management tool integrate with other systems?
(For example, a bibliographic tool that feeds TMS bibliographic data-would be very exciting)
3.      Do you incorporate bibliographic management into your library cataloging workflows?
(Explanation: we often receive books that have published references to our museum artworks. Whenever we can, we'd like to record this information, be able to manage it, and connect it with other systems of record without doubling a cataloger's workload.)

WorldCat's export a citation feature seems like a promising thread but any ideas or examples on this front are appreciated. Thanks for reading!

Sincerely,
Karina

Karina Wratschko
Assistant Director of Library and Digital Strategies
Library and Archives | philamuseum.libguides.com<https://philamuseum.libguides.com/home/research>
215-684-7656
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Philadelphia Museum of Art
PO Box 7646, Philadelphia, PA  19101-7646
www.philamuseum.org<http://www.philamuseum.org/>