Hello fellow list-goers,

I'm happy to share the RISD Museum's most recent publication, Raid the Icebox Now, which accompanies a year-long exhibition celebrating the fiftieth anniversary of Andy Warhol's infamous dive into RISD Museum storage.

This is the Museum's second CC0 1.0 (public domain) interactive digital publication, and I am looking forward to many more! Catalog record here for those interested.

The exhibition is ongoing until September 2020. I have particularly appreciated Simone Leigh's interventions in the museum's ancient Greek, Roman, and Egyptian galleries.

Related side note! On March 19, Fleet Library and the RISD Museum will host a local Art+Feminism Wikipedia Edit-a-thon inside this exhibition, specifically within Pablo Helguera's forthcoming installation Inventarios/Inventories, which draws upon Latin American artists in the collection. We'll be focusing our efforts on enriching Wikipedia coverage and visibility of Latinx artists and designers. If you are near Providence, we'd love for you to join us!

Best,
Emily

--
Emily Coxe