Dear colleagues,

I am very pleased to announce that the IRC study tour planning committee has been assiduously working on the organization for this extraordinary ARLIS/NA 2020 study tour to Japan, October 18-27 (or optional 29), 2020

Registration will become available in May 2020. Due to the generous funding from the Kress Foundation and several ARLIS/NA members, there will also be an opportunity for early-career members to apply for an International Relations Study Tour Scholarship for Japan.

In the interim, the committee has provided an attached budget worksheet of estimated costs for travel and the itinerary. It is expected that this study tour will be more expensive than past study tours. However, the committee continues to pursue sponsorship opportunities to help with these group costs.

I would like to thank my ARLIS/NA colleagues, Debbie Kempe, Tad Suzuki, and Dan Lipcan, for all of their fabulous work and effort in collaborating with the Japanese librarians and archivists and putting together this study tour.

Please expect further announcements and updates soon!

Warm regards,

Beverly Mitchell

Beverly Mitchell

Assistant Director

Art & Dance Librarian

Curator, Hawn Gallery

Hamon Arts Library | 214-768-2796

Chair, International Relations Committee, 2019-20
ARLIS/NA

Schedule a research appointment

Current exhibitions at Hamon