Janis and Joan--
I'm not sure I have much information beyond what has already been revealed
in this thread. The SCIPIO records are integrated in WorldCat and available
for searching as you'd search for any OCLC record as well as through some
specialized indexes like auction date and special interfaces like
FirstSearch and the Art Discovery Group Catalogue. The latter is derived
from WorldCat so it probably doesn't include any auction catalogs beyond
what has been coded there as an auction catalog. It may only include the
auction catalogs from the listed art libraries.

There is still an Auction Catalogs Special Interest Group listed on the
ARLIS/NA website.

You could check with Dennis Massie of OCLC Research (and regular convener
of the OCLC Research Library Partnership Roundtable at the conference).

Sherman Clarke