Read the February 2020 issue of the Multimedia & Technology Reviews here: https://arlisna.org/publications/multimedia-technology-reviews/

Many thanks to all of our reviewers!

Melanie Emerson, Alexandra Provo, & Gabriella Karl-Johnson

ARLIS/NA Multimedia & Technology Reviews Co-editors

Contributing to ARLIS/NA Multimedia & Technology Reviews is a great opportunity to get involved with the Society, learn about interesting new resources, and help shape the publication. Please feel free to read the complete review guidelines and direct comments and questions about the reviews to [log in to unmask]. Know of a resource we should review? Submit ideas here: https://forms.gle/eVQ9YeMNWjfXJys38

Melanie E. Emerson
Dean of the Library + Special Collections
School of the Art Institute of Chicago
37 S. Wabash |  Chicago, IL 60603
[log in to unmask] | p: 312.629.9379

I use she/her pronouns. Please tell me yours.