Hi everyone,

Thanks for the enthusiastic responses to this publication!

I want to clarify that I was not involved in creating it - just sharing
with this community because we're excited about the project. I have,
however, been talking to the folks responsible for it to get some of your
questions answered:

   - Yes, you can catalog this and use the direct web link from your own
   institution. If you're copy cataloging, just a note that we missed one
   chapter (so double-check against the actual ToC for now).
   - Chapters are still being published, so be sure to have another look in
   a month or two!
   - Regarding the permanence/stability of the resource, the Museum says
   they "have been thinking long and hard about what we need to do to let it
   live as long as possible. We made decisions to build on a more sustainable
   cms that we will be easier to maintain for us. Long term, building out a
   web to print feature into the platform as well as a static website
   generator will help." Today I had the Wayback Machine scrape it. You may
   also notice that the chapters are downloadable. I trust that the Museum has
   ambitions to create a long program of digital publications and will do
   everything they can to keep them accessible. Meanwhile, we will continue
   pestering them about library priorities such as stable URLs.
   - Obtaining the ISBN was the same process as for a print book and "very
   simple" - but I'll note that the Museum was already in the business of
   publishing print books and familiar with the process.
   - Ziggurat, the tool developed to publish this, is an open source
   project! It has not yet been released on Github (there's very little
   documentation at all), but I have been told it will be available soon.

Feel free to send more questions my way-
Emily