2020 marks a new decade, a leap year, and an election year in the United States. All year, January 1 - December 31, 2020, I invite you to participate in a postcard exchange art project called, "How's the weather here there?"

To participate, describe your current inner and outer landscape (physical space, emotional state, whatever that means to you) on a postcard as many times as you want this year and mail it to me:

Erin Fussell
P.O. Box 13414
Los Angeles, CA 90013

If you include a return address, I will write back to you describing mine in that particular moment. The project will exhibit in 2021.

Thank you!
Erin Fussell
Artist, Digital Library Assistant Getty Research Institute, and MLIS student SJSU iSchool
2020postcards.jpg