Dear colleagues and friends,

My last day at the Frick Art Reference Library will be today, Friday, January 31st, 2020.

It has been a privilege to be part of this organization.  I became more learned, inspired, enthusiastic, committed and dedicated with every occasion of a conference, workshop or meeting involving my affiliation with ARLIS/NA and with my local chapter, ARLIS/NY.

I thank you all for contributing to the wealth of knowledge and friendship I acquired, and for your support, always.

Wishing everyone the best of what can be,
Rodica

Rodica Tanjala Krauss. Head, Cataloging Projects
Frick Art Reference Library of The Frick Collection
10 East 71st Street New York, NY 10021
Tel.: 212/547-0653 Fax: 212/547-0680
www.frick.org<http://www.frick.org/>
www.frickfuture.org<http://www.frickfuture.org/>
Follow us...
[http://www.nyhistory.org/sites/all/themes/nyhs2/images/N-YHS_Facebook.png]<https://www.facebook.com/frickcollection>  [http://www.nyhistory.org/sites/all/themes/nyhs2/images/icon-twitter.png] <https://twitter.com/frickcollection>   [http://blog.sitedart.net/Portals/147314/images/instagram-icon.png] <http://instagram.com/frickcollection>

[Meissen pic Nov 2019]