From: ARLIS/NA List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Shalimar Abigail Fojas White
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2020 9:14 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Mary Clare Altenhofen

EXTERNAL EMAIL

Dear colleagues,

I am very sorry to share the news that our esteemed colleague, Mary Clare Altenhofen, has passed away. We are all still reeling here at the Fine Arts Library, and we know that Mary Clare touched so many in the ARLIS community, in ways profound and immeasurable.

We join you in loving remembrance and deep sorrow,

Shalimar

Shalimar Abigail Fojas White

Herman and Joan Suit Librarian

Fine Arts Library

Harvard University

1805 Cambridge Street, Cambridge, MA 02138

Tel. 617-495-0678; Email [log in to unmask]