Dear Christina,

It has been a constant pleasure to be in your company on ARLIS-L, at the Frick, during the annual conference, and even abroad. Thank you for always being a wealth of information offered with good humor. I am glad to hear that you will remain an active member of ARLIS/NA and attend the upcoming annual conference.

Cheers to all your past contributions and future endeavors!

My best,
Mark