cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

January 29, 2020

US Modernist Library, a nonprofit open educational archive for Modernist architecture, is now up to 2.8 million pages of scanned architecture magazines, with more on the way.  We are working towards a goal of scanning every major US design magazine of the 20th century.  Right now, you can view Architectural Record, Progressive Architecture, AIA Texas, AIA New York, and many, many more A+D titles – all free, searchable, and printable.  Major donors include: Atomic Ranch, Palm Springs Museum of Art, Cranbrook, Baltimore Museum of Art, AIA National, Minneapolis College of Art and Design, Duda Paine, the Smithsonian Institution, and Clark Nexsen/Raleigh.

You can respectfully de-accession your institution’s lovely old architecture magazines and free up shelf/storage space at no cost. We provide free FedEx ground shipping from anywhere in the US.  We’ll even send boxes if you need them. Here’s what we’re missing:  www.usmodernist.org/needed.htm

Kind regards,

George

George Smart | Executive Director

Modernist Archive Inc. USModernist® | NCModernist®
Host and Executive Producer,
USModernist Radio

Instagram: @mr.modernism

A 501C3 Nonprofit Educational Archive for the Documentation, Preservation, and Promotion of Modernist Architecture
5409 Pelham Road | Durham NC | 27713 | USA | 919.740.8407