Hi all~

I am hoping to find an ARLIS colleague with access to Artprice! The link below only gives details like the auction house and date to subscribers, and we can’t find the same listing in Invaluable, AskArt or in ArtNet.

https://www.artprice.com/artist/192984/aleksandra-kasuba?cl=en

Thanks in advance for any help you can give!

~Anne

Anne Evenhaugen

Librarian

Head, Smithsonian American Art and Portrait Gallery Library

Head, Smithsonian Art Libraries

202.633.8227

http://library.si.edu/libraries/aapg