Dear ACRL Arts family,

I wanted to give a shout out to my Art & Art History department colleague, Heather White, who’s giving this ALA webinar next week. I know there are some folks on this list for whom this would be right up their alley and I’d encourage you to pass along to others you know who would benefit from this.

Creating Collaborative Art Programs for Children, Families, and Caregivers Workshop

January 22, 2020
3:30pm to 5:00pm EST

https://www.alastore.ala.org/content/creating-collaborative-art-programs-children-families-and-caregivers-workshop

Sha Towers
Associate Dean for Research and Engagement

Librarian for Visual Arts and Theatre Arts
Curator of the Baylor Book Arts Collection

Baylor University Libraries
schedule an appointment with me

https://about.me/shatowers