Dear Colleagues:

Registration for SEI 2020 is now open! We are very excited about this year's curriculum, and hope to see many of you at Northwestern University in Evanston, IL from June 23-26, 2020.

SEI is a fantastic learning and networking opportunity for students and professionals interested in creating and maintaining sustainable digital collections. The workshop offers participants the chance to meet colleagues from various institutions who are facing similar challenges. Faculty and students share ideas and solutions to these challenges and make lasting professional connections. Participants will receive a Certificate of Completion from ARLIS/NA-VRAF, signed by the ARLIS/NA president and the VRA Foundation chair.

SEI is committed to creating and supporting inclusive, diverse, and equitable communities of practice. We invite you to read our Code of Conduct.

This intensive workshop has a limited number of seats and fills up fast, so be sure to register soon!

If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.