Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a roommate or roommates for the St Louis Conference. I'm small, neat, don't snore, and excellent baker of pies!

This year, due to budget constraints caused by the current Ontario provincial government, professional development for librarians at the University of Waterloo, have been capped, and won't cover anywhere all my conference expense. I'm really open to staying in alternative accommodations. such as an AirBnb nearby to the conference hotel, to save money.

Please email me if you are interested.

Best,

Evan Schilling, MI, B.Arch, B.E.S

Architecture Librarian

(they/them; he/him)

Musagetes Architecture Library
University of Waterloo School of Architecture

[log in to unmask]" id="LPNoLP" style="color:blue; text-decoration:underline">[log in to unmask] / 519-888-4567 x 27620