Good Morning hive mind! I have a patron that needs help identifying the artist of this little painting. Does anyone recognize the signature, subject or style? I want to say its German, but I'm not sure.

[cid:[log in to unmask]]
[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Nicole Katz, MLIS
Librarian I/Archivist
New Mexico Military Institute
101 West College Boulevard
Roswell, New Mexico 88201
575-624-8382

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited unless specifically provided under the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this message.