Happy New Year, ARLIS Colleagues -

Below are registration details for the ACRL Image Resources Interest Group’s (IRIG) upcoming Midwinter Virtual Meeting on Tuesday, January 21, 2020. This is also a reminder to submit your proposals for short lightning talks to be presented at the meeting.

LIGHTNING TALK PROPOSALS
We are seeking lightning talk proposals for our Midwinter Virtual Meeting. Lightning talks are limited to 10 minutes and are open to all aspects of working with image resources, especially those with a visual literacy focus. Presentations on projects in the beginning stages or on research in progress are welcome. Please send a short description of your talk, along with your name, title, and affiliation to [log in to unmask] by January 14th, 2020.

MEETING REGISTRATION and GENERAL INFORMATION

Meeting time on Tuesday, January 21, 2020 will be 9 am Pacific Time / 10 am Mountain Time / 11 am Central Time / 12 noon Eastern Time. This will be a virtual meeting via Zoom.

Attendance at the ACRL-IRIG Midwinter Virtual Meeting requires advance registration, even for speakers:

https://ala-events.zoom.us/meeting/register/e08722a467d7701e34538d7d4481ef37
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with details about joining the meeting.

The meeting will begin with presentations by the two candidates for ACRL Vice-President/President Elect, Julie Garrison and Lynn Connaway. After introducing themselves, they will answer any questions we might have.

We hope to see you at the virtual meeting, and look forward to receiving your lightning talk proposals!

Jane Darcovich
Convener

Maggie Murphy
Incoming Convener