Are you looking for opportunities to grow your professional experiences
while engaging with other experienced library exhibitors? Be our Guest
Moderator for the next Exhibitions SIG Book Club.

Over six weeks from February 5 - March 18, 2020, we will read Jessica
Lacher-Feldman’s Exhibits in Archives and Special Collections Libraries
<https://www.alastore.ala.org/content/exhibits-archives-and-special-collections-libraries>
 leading
up to her live webinar in March (more details are coming).

General expectations for Guest Moderator:

   -

   Develop questions, lead, and facilitate virtual discussion about the
   book on the Exhibitions SIG Facebook group page weekly
   -

   Read and respond to comments and questions of participants on the
   Facebook group page
   -

   Write a summary of the weekly interactions on the Exhibitions SIG
   listserv
   -

   Optional: Develop additional related resources list for future
   Exhibitions SIG Blog posts

Available spots: Up to 2

Interested parties please provide a brief statement of interest to Carol
Ng-He [log in to unmask] and

Elizabeth Meinke [log in to unmask] by January 15, 2020

Thank you,

Exhibitions SIG Co-Coordinators

Carol Ng-He [log in to unmask]

Caitlin McGurk [log in to unmask]