Hello everyone,

Please find my new contact information below. Additionally, I am asking on behalf of a prospective donor whether any libraries out there would be interested in acquiring a nearly complete set of Rivers of America. (Here's a link to a recent library exhibition about the series if you'd like to know more: http://www.siue.edu/lovejoy-library/tas/Rivers_intro.htm) The donor says that there's 64 books (the series is 65 books), 54 of which are first editions, and 43 of which are also signed/limited edition. He may be willing to break up the set if you are missing particular volumes.

Please let me know off list if you are interested or need to know more information.

Thank you!
Emilee

Contact information:

Emilee Mathews | she/her/hers

Head, Ricker Library of Architecture and Art

608 East Lorado Taft Drive Office 201

Urbana, IL 61820

(217) 244-3960