I want to join in congratulating Mark Bresnan on his retirement.

Over the 19 years I have spent at the Met, I often depended on the sage advice of my colleague, Mark, at the Frick. There are people you know you can shoot an email to and be assured that you will get a quick and to-the-point response – Mark is one of those kind of people. He was ever gracious and never judgmental and often humorous. Over the years he has been supportive of not just me, but of our work at the Watson Library in general. His participation as part of the New York City cataloging community will be sorely missed!

Best wishes for your future plans, Mark!

Tamara

--

Tamara Fultz
Associate Museum Librarian