Hello all,

The Teaching SIG would like your thoughts for an upcoming blog post!

For our November/December post, we'd like to feature teaching success stories from 2019. Have you had any particular good moments in the classroom? New activities or techniques you tried that went well? Gotten good feedback or appreciation from a student after your session on how the information you shared with them helped them? We'd like to hear it!

Please keep your response roughly in the range of 75-150 words, and submit them using this form: https://forms.gle/S4iUnw8HmKPDBrGT8

We look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
the Teaching SIG blog team