Hello colleagues! One of our students is having a terrible time tracking down the following 1903 by Robert de Montesquieu. I have helped her but haven’t found any leads. It pops up in almost all significant resources on Rodin, and apparently this particular essay mentions the work she’s analyzing for her paper specifically.

Robert de Montesquieu, "Auguste Rodin.", Les Maitres Artistes, no. 8, 15 Oct, 1903

Does anyone have a PDF available of this or have a run of Les Maitres Artistes so we could request a scan? We are also trying through ILL obviously, but I wanted to see if I could find it more quickly for her.

Many thanks in advance!

Courtney

Courtney Hunt

Art & Design Librarian Assistant Professor

Pronouns: she/her/hers

The Ohio State University Libraries

Fine Arts Library

Wexner Center / Room 040L