From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Evenhaugen, Anne C.
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2019 2:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARLIS-L] Gordon's Print Prices

Hi Laura & all,

I just tried, and am able to log in through our subscription to Gordon’s!

We do have it on our ‘cancel list’ for 2020, however. And we seriously considered cutting Invaluable (used to be ArtFact) this year, because as everything has become IP-range access, the databases that require a single user name and password are not getting used by staff here. There isn’t a great complete substitute for Gordon’s with its focus on prints or photography, but we’re hoping curators can continue getting what they need as far as auction listings from Artnet, AskArt, and Invaluable.

Hope that helps,

~Anne

Anne Evenhaugen

Librarian

Head, Smithsonian American Art and Portrait Gallery Library

Head, Smithsonian Art Libraries

202.633.8227

http://library.si.edu/libraries/aapg