Collective knowledge,

I have a student that needs help with identifying the curators in an ongoing exhibit at the Museo de L'Homme. The curators are not getting back to her, so I am trying another route. I am trying to see if I can reach out to the Librarians in thYvonne Oddon Research Library to see if they might know or have materials I can point the student to.

Does anyone have a contact in the Yvonne Oddon Research Library at the Museo de L'Homme?

Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards,

Ms. Kai Alexis Smith, MSLIS

“Activism is my rent for living on the planet.” Alice Walker