The ARLIS/NA Professional Development – Education Subcommittee will be hosting a webinar with a focus on strategies for self-marketing and on the advancement and promotion of people of color in art libraries.  This webinar is a follow-up on our October webinar on the recruitment and retention of art library professionals of people of color in collaboration with the ALA Spectrum Advisory Committee.

We are currently forming a panel for this discussion that will tentatively take place on Tuesday, January 14, 2020, at 10am PST/11am MT/12pm CST/1pm EST. We would like to hear your voice! If you have related experience, and are interested in taking part of the discussion as a panelist, please email Carol Ng-He at [log in to unmask] with your full name, title, affiliation, preferred email address and phone number by November 29, 2019.

Thank you.

ARLIS/NA Professional Development - Education Subcommittee