The Membership Committee is looking for submissions for the "What Our Members Are Saying" feature of the ARLIS/NA website.  "What Our Members are Saying" is an easy way to reach out to current and potential members of the ARLIS/NA community by expressing how the ARLIS/NA community has helped you grow in your career.
To submit, please answer these five open ended questions about your experiences and how ARLIS/NA has helped you, include a picture, and email them to the Membership Committee at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. It doesn't have to be very long - 500-600 words is sufficient!

1. How did you first become aware of ARLIS/NA?
2. How did you first become involved with ARLIS/NA? When did you become a member?
3. What do you find most valuable about being a member of ARLIS/NA?
4. Describe your involvement with ARLIS/NA? (service/leadership on committees//divisions/sections/chapters, involvement in conference planning, etc.).
5. Any other ARLIS/NA related experience you would like to share?

Previous examples of this feature can be seen here:  https://www.arlisna.org/membership/what-our-members-are-saying.

When submitting, please include "what our members are saying" in the subject line of your email.

Many thanks for your help in making the ARLIS/NA community more visible!

Sincerely,
Jennifer
Membership Committee Member

Jennifer Page
Resource Description and Acquisitions Supervisor
Montgomery College Library

51 Mannakee Street | MT 303B
Rockville, MD 20850

Phone: 240-567-2319
Fax: 240-567-7141

[Left Signature Logo]

Web<https://library.montgomerycollege.edu/index.html> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/montcolllibrary/>

The Montgomery College Library facilitates student success by collaborating with the College community in the creation and delivery of innovative services in a culture of excellence and accountability.