From: ARLIS/NA List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Beth Kushner <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2019 10:05 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Connie Lee of The Jiurutang Collection

Brooklyn Museum Library just received this unsolicited email from a gmail address. Can anyone vouch for Connie Lee of The Jiurutang Collection? Is this legit?

Dear Art Reference Library,

My father - the owner of the Jiurutang Collection in Hong Kong, just published his latest book entitled "Collecting a Museum, 50 Years of the Jiurutang Collection".  He would like to send you a copy of this latest work of his collection focused on early ancient Chinese ceramics from the Neolithic period to the Yuan dynasty.  Would you be able to let me know the best address to mail this to (with phone number)?  I look forward to hearing from you.

Please add my name to your mailing list so that we may stay informed about your museum's expanding research and programs.

Best,

Connie Lee

The Jiurutang Collection

Hong Kong

Thank you!

Beth

Beth Kushner
Librarian
Brooklyn Museum
200 Eastern Parkway, Brooklyn, NY 11238-6052