Hello everyone,

I am currently a student at Pratt Institute in the MSLIS program, and am taking a course on art librarianship this semester. For my final project, I want to explore the discoverability of freely accessible online art resources, inspired in part by the development of the Digital Art History Directory. I would like to know more about how librarians/library workers are currently finding freely accessible online art resources, and what, if anything, they are doing to make them discoverable or known to patrons.

I have created a brief survey, linked below. Please consider filling it out! This survey is open to anyone who works in a library and supports the study of art, regardless of their level of involvement or interest in these resources. Responses will be accepted through Wednesday, November 20th. Please feel free to share the survey with others who may not be on this list. Thank you very much for your time.

Link to survey

Best regards,

Abigail Walker