The ARLIS/NA Nominating Committee is pleased to announce that the following members have been elected to the 2020 Executive Board. The Nominating Committee received no comments by the end of the comments period, so the candidates were elected by acclamation. Their terms of office will begin at the membership meeting at the 48th annual conference to be held in St. Louis, Missouri, April 20-24, 2020.

Vice President/President-Elect: Mark Pompelia

Treasurer: Doug Litts

Canadian Liaison: Amy Furness

Education Liaison: Heather Slania

You may see the announcement with full information on the new board members on the ARLIS/NA website at https://arlisna.org/news/news-events/1934-new-2020-executive-board-members

Please join us in congratulating Mark, Doug, Amy, and Heather! We would like to thank all of the members who nominated colleagues or came forward as candidates this year. The members of the committee were impressed by their generosity of spirit and commitment to service, as well as their numerous accomplishments and dedication to the profession. Based on their example, we are heartened about the future of the Society with so many of its members willing to step forward to lead and contribute to our common goals.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank the members of the Nominating Committee, Jennifer Garland and Kathy Woodrell, for their unflagging dedication and wise counsel, as well as to Laura Schwartz for her guidance and support throughout the nominating process.

Congratulations to our new Board members and many thanks to all,

Deborah Kempe

Chair, 2019 Nominating Committee

Deborah Kempe

Chief, Collections Management & Access

Frick Art Reference Library of The Frick Collection

10 East 71st Street | New York, NY 10021