Dear Colleagues:

I am writing to give you an update on the ARLIS/NA database and renewals.
After months of programming, ARLIS/NA has a new membership database that will be compatible with the ARLIS/NA Commons.
In addition, the Society has accomplished the much anticipated bundled membership.

But, it has come to my attention that not all members have received their Renewal Reminder.
AEG is currently investigating why renewals have not gone out to everyone in the membership database.
If you are ready to renew, please use the following link: https://www.arlisna.org/membership/renew-membership.

The Society is currently developing an FAQ document that will address questions that you may have about renewals or bundled membership.
Please share your questions or comments with me or your Executive Board liaison as this feedback will help us develop the FAQ.

I appreciate your patience during this transition.

Best, Laura

Laura Schwartz
Arts & Humanities Collection Strategist
Visual Arts Librarian
Subject Librarian for Film Studies
UC San Diego
858-534-1267

President
Art Libraries Society of North America (ARLIS/NA)