Exhibitions SIG Upcoming Zoom Meet-up on Exhibit Mechanics

Thanks to all for attending the Exhibitions SIG Zoom Meet-up on Exhibition
Policy on November 6th!  If you have missed the meet-up, here is the
recording:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1L-fdjALVkTQSww0_nFXlcG7oGwi8EGf8

At the meet-up, we came up with a few more topics for future Zoom
Meet-ups.  The topics proposed were: programming, fundraising, lighting,
evaluation + assessment, resource sharing, professional developments,
hanging systems, accessibility, tablets + tech, and mechanics. If you don’t
see your ideas here, please feel free to suggest it on the listserv, and
we’ll add them for future planning and consideration.

We would love to keep the momentum going! Join us for our next meet-up:

Topic: Exhibit Mechanics + Installation

mechanics for installation and using tablets to create interactive
exhibitions.

Thursday December 12th, 2019

12pm EST/11am CST/10am MST/9am PST

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://sjsu.zoom.us/j/598836260

Or iPhone one-tap :

    US: +16468769923,,598836260#  or +16699006833,,598836260#

Or Telephone:

        US: +1 646 876 9923  or +1 669 900 6833

    Meeting ID: 598 836 260

    International numbers available: https://sjsu.zoom.us/u/aRnsB31gT

Questions? Contact the ARLIS/NA Exhibitions SIG Co-Chairs with any
questions.

Thank you,

Exhibitions SIG Co-Coordinators

Carol Ng-He [log in to unmask]