Dear all,

This is just a reminder that the survey for paraprofessionals and support staff in art, architecture, design, and other related libraries (whether they are in ARLIS/ NA or not) will close one week from today, on Friday, November 8.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BS72RHB

If you are in a professional librarian position and work with paraprofessional/ support staff, we would be grateful if you would pass this survey to those paraprofessional/ support staff who might not be on the ARLIS-L listserv.

If you have any questions about this survey or about the task force’s work in general, please do not hesitate to contact David Platt ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>). All correspondence will be treated as confidential.

Best wishes,

Mar González Palacios (Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library, Yale, New Haven, CT)

Serenity Ibsen (Pacific Northwest College of Art, Portland, OR)

Spyros Koulouris (Villa I Tatti, the Harvard Center in Italy)

Alison Larson (Crouch Fine Arts Library at Baylor University in Waco, TX)

Marty Miller (LSU, Baton Rouge, LA)

David Platt (Marquand Library, Princeton, NJ)

Abigail Walker (Stephen Chan Library of Fine Arts at NYU, NY)