Collective Knowledge,

Thank you so much to so many that have sent me the director's name and
contact information. I am so appreciative of this.

Kind regards,

Ms. Kai Alexis Smith, MSLIS
www.kaialexis.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/kaialexissmith
AfroCROWD New England Branch Organizer
Jamaican Art Research Guide  <http://jamaicanartresearch.wordpress.com>
ORCHID ID: 0000-0002-3241-7930 <http://orcid.org/0000-0002-3241-7930>

“Activism is my rent for living on the planet.” Alice Walker