I am trying to help a grad student who needs to look through issues of the Romanian architecture journal "Arhitectura," published from 1906-1944.

I've been trying to determine if there are any libraries in the US that hold this journal. In Worldcat, I've only found records for Romania and Germany.

There are later journals with this same title, but he specifically needs the version that was published from 1906-1944.

I haven't found it digitized online anywhere.

Can anyone offer any leads?

thanks,
Karen Bouchard
Brown University

--
Karen A. Bouchard
Arts & Humanities Librarian

Phone: (401) 863-3218

http://libguides.brown.edu/profile.php?uid=56435

Images at Brown blog latest entry.

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. Cicero. Epistulae ad Familiares, book IX, epistle 4.