Hello all!
I'm happy to share with you the Fall 2019 Midstates Chapter Newsletter. This is a great way to see just some of the things members in our chapter are doing -- we hope you enjoy it!

You can view the newsletter via the issuu reader here or via this google drive link.
It has also been attached to this email as a pdf for your convenience!

All the best,
Mackenzie

--

Mackenzie Salisbury [she, her, hers ]

Information Literacy Librarian

John M. Flaxman Library

School of the Art Institute of Chicago

37 S. Wabash, 6th floor, Chicago, IL 60603