Dear Colleagues,

The next Art Information Commons event is fast approaching! We hope you can attend our Ask a Taxonomist program next Tuesday, November 19 at 3pm. If you cannot attend, we encourage you to follow along on Twitter or catch the recording when it is posted to artinformationcommons.github.io.

Sincerely,
Juliet

Juliet Vinegra
Project Manager, Art Information Commons

Philadelphia Museum of Art

t 215 684-7508

Part of the Art Information Commons (AIC) project

No Images? Click here

Philadelphia Museum of Art You're Invited

"Fern, Georgetown, Maine" (detail), 1928 (negative); early to mid-1980s (print), by Paul Strand

Ask a Taxonomist...
Between Two Ferns

Tuesday, Nov 19
3:00 p.m.

Perelman Auditorium

Join us for a conversation with Bree Midavaine, the taxonomist working on the museum’s Art Information Commons (AIC) initiative. This event is styled after the comedic YouTube series, but with the substance of #AskACurator.

Can't make it? Follow along on Twitter @LandAatPMA and submit your questions using #AskATaxonomist.

RSVP

Keep Exploring

Join the AIC Google Group to receive updates on the initiative and invites to future programs.

Download this season's What's On for a full schedule of events and exhibitions.

Support for this project has been generously provided by The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.

Fern, Georgetown, Maine (detail), 1928 (negative); early to mid-1980s (print), by Paul Strand (The Paul Strand Collection, partial and promised gift of Marguerite and Gerry Lenfest, 2009-160-625) © Paul Strand Archive/Aperture Foundation

Facebook

Twitter

YouTube

Instagram