Hello, all -

I recently learned that Gordon's Print Prices database is not being offered
(anymore? for now?) after placing an order on their website and never
receiving access. So I wonder if the group can answer some questions  - if
you had access prior to their decision not to offer new subscriptions, do
you still have access to the database? If not, is there a comparable
database available? I have looked into Blouin Art Sales Index but I'm not
sure it has what we need.

I thank you for any feedback you can provide!

Many thanks,
Laura

<http://www.artsbma.org>

Laura Crook Woodard, MLIS

Librarian

Pronouns: she/her/hers

P: 205.297.8065

Birmingham Museum of Art

2000 Rev. Abraham Woods, Jr. Blvd., Birmingham Alabama 35203

artsbma.org