Aloha Sam,

We are about half way done with the automation project (in-house cataloging
with OCLC metadata subscription) at HoMA
and having the same 'wonder' who are those behind the orange triangle* !*
We're one of them indeed, but getting ILL loan requests, not many but from
libraries outside Hawaii. So, people can see us?
Very confusing...

- Sachi