We have had a great conversation about Maura Reilly’s Curatorial Activism  (ISBN 978-0-500-23970-4); you can still chime in or just read along on our Facebook page.

We would also like to announce the next Exhibitions SIG Book Club selection... Jessica Lacher-Feldman’s Exhibits in Archives and Special Collections Libraries (ISBN 978-1-931666-64-0).

Surprise! In addition to this we will host a webinar where Jessica Lacher-Feldman has graciously agreed to talk about her book.

The schedule for the next round of the Exhibitions SIG Book Club and webinar will be announced, stay tuned.

Questions? Contact the ARLIS/NA Exhibitions SIG Co-Chairs with any questions.

Thank you,

Exhibitions SIG Co-Chairs

Carol Ng-He [log in to unmask]

Caitlin McGurk [log in to unmask]