Hello all.

Our library is embarking upon a curriculum mapping project and I was wondering if any in the arts library community have completed such a process and if so if you might be willing to share any results or process documents or key models you used. I’m assembling some readings right now, particularly with the arts in mind, from literature I can find through normal search mechanisms. If you have anything you might share, or a tool that was particularly useful to your project, I’d be appreciative. Respond privately please. Thank you in advance.

Margaret D. Ericson|Arts Librarian | Bixler Art and Music Library|Colby College Libraries|5662 Mayflower Hill|Waterville, Maine 04901|

(207) 859-5662