Dear friends and colleagues:

I've received a number of messages privately asking about the safety of our staff and collections - thank you for thinking of us. I thought I would share this update from our Communications department about the current state: https://blogs.getty.edu/iris/getty-center-safe-2019-fire/. We aren't out of the woods yet, with high winds coming our way, but the coordination and work of emergency responders has been truly amazing. We are all grateful for their service in this fire and beyond.

Best,
Lily

Lily Pregill

Systems Architect | Collection & Content Management Systems
J. Paul Getty Trust | 310.440.6394 | 917.399.7703 (cell)

The J. Paul Getty Trust includes the Getty Conservation Institute, the Getty Foundation, the J. Paul Getty Museum, and the Getty Research Institute.