Hello ARLIS,

We have the following issues available:

Architettura.  ISSN: 0003-8830

Vol. 435 (1992) - 482 (1995)

These are mostly bound, with some loose issues, all were formerly part of our collection, so have our library stamps etc.

Let me know if you would like some or all of them for your library collection.

Best,  Teri

Teri Dowling    Director of Library Operations

[log in to unmask] | o 415.703.9559

libraries.cca.edu

Simpson Library / Materials Library | 1111 Eighth St. | San Francisco | CA | 94107

Meyer Library | 5212 Broadway | Oakland | CA | 94618