Dear Colleagues:
Since 2010, the Peabody Essex Museum has gathered talented emerging Indigenous scholars and cultural heritage professionals for summer-long positions within the museum. In 2017, PEM added longer-term (12-24 month) fellowship opportunities to this program.

I am very pleased to announce that the next long-term Native American Fellow at PEM will be hosted by the Phillips Library in 2020. We look forward to collaborating with the Mellon Library Fellow, with NAF program staff, and with colleagues here and elsewhere to make this a richly rewarding experience!

Applications are now being accepted; the deadline is November 15, 2020. This fellowship is generously supported by the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.

More information, and the application materials, may be found here: https://www.pem.org/employment/native-american-fellowship-program/long-term-fellowship. Please help us spread the word!

Best regards,
Dan

--